I love lemon desserts. Something about the fresh citrus paired with sugary-delightfulness is just pure bliss in my book. So when I came across sugar free Jell-o at my local Walmart, I knew I just had to try to make something that would satisfy my sweet tooth without throwing me off track.
Lo and behold, The Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake.
Servings: Approx. 8
- 1- 3 ounce package of Lemon Sugar Free Jell-o
- 2- 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup boiling water
- Whipped Topping (bottle, can, or homemade… your call!
- Mix boiling water into package of Jell-o, until dissolved
- Whisk in cream cheese until smooth
- Stir in lemon juice
- Pour into 8 individual ramekins or into an 8″ baking dish & chill until set
- Top with whipped toppping before serving
Nutrition: Calories 181 – Carbohydrates 5.8g – Protein 11.1g (per serving)